Lots of action happening in the forums due to the events, hop on in there and discuss won't you?
- Motorola XOOM Forums - $799 Ouch!
- Sprint Kyocera Echo Forums - Leave Kyocera Alone!
- Rumored Device Forums - Dual Core with keyboard coming to Verizon?
- HTC Thunderbolt Forums - Thunderbolt delayed, glad I never paid a deposit
- Droid Incredible Forums - Did I cover all bases to be able to flash ROMS?
- Google Nexus One Forums - [How-To] Wifi calling on CM7 (T-Mobile only)
If you're not already a member of the Android Central forums, you can register your account today.
You probably shouldn't use Apple's MagSafe charger on your Android phone
The science behind wireless charging says not to put anything magnetic close to either side. Apple did the work to make it safe, but chances are other phone makers haven't. Yet.
Samsung delivering an update to the Galaxy S7 isn't a cause for celebration
Samsung just rolled out a security patch to the four-year-old Galaxy S7. While it is good that the phone is getting an update past its guaranteed three-year commitment, the current system of Android updates is broken, and things need to change.
Latest Galaxy Watch Active 2 update brings another Galaxy Watch 3 feature
Samsung is bringing another feature from its latest and greatest smartwatch to the Galaxy Watch Active 2 with a new software update.
Keep your Note 20 shatter-free with these screen protectors
The display on the Galaxy Note 20 is great for movies, games, and more, but it's at risk of being damaged without a screen protector. Here are the best ones we recommend buying.