Can't get enough of Game of Thrones? You can now explore Westeros with Google's latest Street View guide. The guide details real-world filming locations for Winterfell (shot in Scotland), the Iron Islands, King's Landing, Dothraki Sea, Arena of Meereen, and other iconic scenes from the show.
Some of the notable locations include:
- Winterfell - Filmed at Doune Castle in the Stirling district of central Scotland and at Castle Ward in Northern Ireland
- Braavos Iron Bank - Filmed at St. Jacob Cathedral in Sibenik, Croatia
- Citadel Grand Library - Filmed at the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants in Girona, Spain
- King's Landing - Filmed in Dubrovnik, a medieval walled city in Croatia
- House of the Undying—Filmed at Minčeta Tower in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dothraki Sea - Filmed in Bardenas Reales, a desert in Northern Spain
To explore all the locations, head to the link below.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia at Android Central. He leads the site's coverage of Chinese phone brands, contributing to reviews, features, and buying guides. He also writes about storage servers, audio products, and the semiconductor industry. Contact him on Twitter at @chunkynerd.