Can't get enough of Game of Thrones? You can now explore Westeros with Google's latest Street View guide. The guide details real-world filming locations for Winterfell (shot in Scotland), the Iron Islands, King's Landing, Dothraki Sea, Arena of Meereen, and other iconic scenes from the show.
Some of the notable locations include:
- Winterfell - Filmed at Doune Castle in the Stirling district of central Scotland and at Castle Ward in Northern Ireland
- Braavos Iron Bank - Filmed at St. Jacob Cathedral in Sibenik, Croatia
- Citadel Grand Library - Filmed at the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants in Girona, Spain
- King's Landing - Filmed in Dubrovnik, a medieval walled city in Croatia
- House of the Undying—Filmed at Minčeta Tower in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dothraki Sea - Filmed in Bardenas Reales, a desert in Northern Spain
To explore all the locations, head to the link below.
These are the best apps for your Android device — period
It can be difficult to find the "right" app when surfing the Play Store simply due to the sheer number of options available. Regardless of what type of app you're looking for, there's an app that can help make your life easier.
Want an Oculus Quest 2? Here's where to buy one!
The Oculus Quest 2 represents the future of wireless VR gaming systems. Here's where to buy one, and all the accessories you'll need for it, too!
V4 delivers a great dark fantasy MMO experience
This week, we're taking a look at a fairly recent game called V4. It's a free-to-play MMO, but that doesn't mean it's not a good time.
Grab a case and keep your Moto G Power motoring on for years
The Moto G Power is finally here and offers a rather surprising and impressive set of specs for the budget market. If you happen to pick one of these up, you won't want something to happen to it, so grab a case to go with the G Power.