Can't get enough of Game of Thrones? You can now explore Westeros with Google's latest Street View guide. The guide details real-world filming locations for Winterfell (shot in Scotland), the Iron Islands, King's Landing, Dothraki Sea, Arena of Meereen, and other iconic scenes from the show.
Some of the notable locations include:
- Winterfell - Filmed at Doune Castle in the Stirling district of central Scotland and at Castle Ward in Northern Ireland
- Braavos Iron Bank - Filmed at St. Jacob Cathedral in Sibenik, Croatia
- Citadel Grand Library - Filmed at the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants in Girona, Spain
- King's Landing - Filmed in Dubrovnik, a medieval walled city in Croatia
- House of the Undying—Filmed at Minčeta Tower in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dothraki Sea - Filmed in Bardenas Reales, a desert in Northern Spain
To explore all the locations, head to the link below.
Check out today's State of Play for The Last of Us Part II
During today's State of Play presentation, Naughty Dog showed off 20 minutes of footage from The Last of Us Part II. This footage showed new gameplay features, like how Ellie can use a boat to navigate or throw down ropes.
Niantic announces fully-virtual Pokémon GO Fest, July 25-26
Pokémon GO Fest is taking place as a fully virtual, two-day event on July 25-26.
Samsung Pay unveils its first debit card in partnership with SoFi
Samsung Money by SoFi combines a cash management account with no account fee and a Mastercard debit card with exclusive benefits.
Game better with these great headsets for the PS4
If you want to game well, you need some great audio. Why not check out a headset? Not only can you get great audio but also use the microphone for multiplayer. Here are our favorite options.