Phones have in many ways becomes the nexus of our lives. They hold our most important information, let us access the internet, and store many of the photos we take during day to day life. So it's no surprise that customizing our phones in a variety of ways is so popular. One of the easiest ways to customize your phone, is by switching up the wallpaper and we've got the details on how to do it.
Google Now Launcher, Nova Launcher and Action Launcher
Most phones use this method to change your phone's wallpaper. That makes it simple to remember, and easy to do, when you upgrade your device.
- Tap and hold the home screen.
- Tap the wallpapers icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Choose from from the default wallpapers, or from your photos.
- Tap Set as wallpaper on the upper left corner of your screen.
Changing the wallpaper on a Samsung phone is just a little bit different than the method detailed above. That's because Samsung actually gives you a few more options than most other phones.
- Tap and hold on the Home screen
- Tap the Wallpapers icon in the bottom left corner.
Choose Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and Lock screen in the upper right corner.
- Tap a Samsung wallpaper or choose a photo from your gallery at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap set as wallpaper on the bottom of your screen.
Note: This method works with Samsung phones running Android 5.0 Lollipop and above, but due to the variations in Samsung software from country to country and generation to generation, it may look slightly different on your phone.
What's you favorite wallpaper, and how often do you switch it around? Let us know in the comments below!