The LG V30+ Sprint Flex lease is an 18-month payment program. Those with eligible credit will pay 0% down and $38/month. With this deal, you would pay $38/month on the Sprint Flex lease for your first LG V30+ handset and receive a monthly bill credit for your second LG V30+ — making the second device free.
In addition, you'll also get a free new Google Daydream headset and a Top VR Content bundle (a $144.95 value) while supplies last.
Deal need-to knows
- Requires two new lines of service or one new line and one upgrade
- Both phones need to be purchased on 18-month leases, Sprint Flex
- Well-qualified customers are eligible
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you'll have to pay that up front
- If you cancel your service, the remaining device balance will become due
- Offer ends 11/16/17 while supplies last
What happens after the Flex leases are up?
With this deal, at the end of the 18-month lease, you will have paid $684 (18 x $38) for your first device and nothing on the second device. From there, you have three options:
- Trade-in your devices and start new leases on new devices
- Pay off the remaining $229 balance ($912-$684) on each phone and own both devices. The deal is the free lease of the device so only 18 months of payments are covered by Sprint.
- Keep making monthly payments of $38 for both devices and after 6 months you'll own both devices.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Android AirDrop competitor Nearby Sharing gets shown off in hands-on video
Thanks to the guys over at XDA-Developers, we are getting a first look at Android's upcoming AirDrop competitor Nearby Sharing, formerly Fast Share.
YouTube moderators have to acknowledge growing risk of PTSD — or else
Accenture, the firm behind YouTube's moderation services, has been found forcing its contractors to sign a document acknowledging the potential for mental health decline. While pitched as voluntary, deferring contractors have been threatened with firing.
When will my phone get Android 10?
Android 10 is here! So, why isn't it on your phone yet? Here's a breakdown of which phones are confirmed to get the update and when you can look forward to it.
These are the best drives for expanding the NVIDIA Shield TV Pro's storage
It's cheap and easy to expand the internal storage of the NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019). We've rounded up the best options for adding additional gigabytes to your favorite set top box.