The LG V30+ Sprint Flex lease is an 18-month payment program. Those with eligible credit will pay 0% down and $38/month. With this deal, you would pay $38/month on the Sprint Flex lease for your first LG V30+ handset and receive a monthly bill credit for your second LG V30+ — making the second device free.
In addition, you'll also get a free new Google Daydream headset and a Top VR Content bundle (a $144.95 value) while supplies last.
Deal need-to knows
- Requires two new lines of service or one new line and one upgrade
- Both phones need to be purchased on 18-month leases, Sprint Flex
- Well-qualified customers are eligible
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you'll have to pay that up front
- If you cancel your service, the remaining device balance will become due
- Offer ends 11/16/17 while supplies last
What happens after the Flex leases are up?
With this deal, at the end of the 18-month lease, you will have paid $684 (18 x $38) for your first device and nothing on the second device. From there, you have three options:
- Trade-in your devices and start new leases on new devices
- Pay off the remaining $229 balance ($912-$684) on each phone and own both devices. The deal is the free lease of the device so only 18 months of payments are covered by Sprint.
- Keep making monthly payments of $38 for both devices and after 6 months you'll own both devices.
What is Scoped Storage in Android 11?
A controversial change that originally was slated for Android 10 becomes mandatory for all new apps in August 2020 and every app targeting Android 11: Scoped Storage. Here's what you need to know about it.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load Stadia on the ROG Phone 3
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load the ROG Phone III with Stadia. The next-gen ASUS gaming phone will come with the app preinstalled in all participating territories when it launches later this year.
The Galaxy S20+ is big, pretty, but fragile — protect it with a clear case
While the Galaxy S20+ is a work of art, it's also a slippery glass-backed phone that's quite expensive. If you want to show it off, take a page from jewelry stores: display your S20+ inside a beautiful clear case!