Season 9 of Fortnite is officially upon us, which means brand new outfits, new locations on the map, and brand new challenges to boot. It's the third week of Season 9 now, and more challenges have dropped for players to complete in order to get their Battle Pass up ranks up.
This week, you'll be using the Driftboard to land some tricks, getting airtime in the Quadcrasher, and visiting a variety of places in a single match. Of course, you'll also be checking chests, taking down opponents, and looking for legendary loot throughout your adventures as well. As always, there are three challenges that free-to-play players can complete, and four additional challenges for those who have the Battle Pass to attempt.
You can check out the full list of changes to the Battle Royale portion of Fortnite below, and jump into a game now to check out the changes:
- Stage 1 of 3: Land a trick with a Driftboard
- Stage 2 of 3: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrasher
- Stage 3 of 3: Destroy opponent structures with a vehicle
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (0/7)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream (0/200)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (0/1) 5 Battle Stars
- Explosive weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (0/5)
As always, we'll have guides of the challenges coming up shortly, so if you're stuck on any of the particularly difficult ones, sit tight and start whittling away at some of the easier ones in the meantime. If you're still stuck on some of the challenges for last week, check out below for some guides:
- Where to find the Sky Platforms
- How to Ride the Slip Streams
- How to Use Air Vents
Anthony Nash has been writing about games and the gaming industry for nearly a decade. When he’s not writing about games, he’s usually playing them. You can find him on Twitter talking about games or sports at @_anthonynash.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.