Fortnite Chapter 2 is officially here, and with it comes a significant change to the way players will be leveling up their Battle Pass. While Missions will still be in the game, players will no longer be competing for Battle Stars. Instead, the goal is to get normal XP. With a larger focus on XP and less grinding, players should be able to level up their Battle Pass even faster, earning a variety of rewards on the way.
Unlike Season X's mission setup, there will be no time prestige missions, and the focal point is to simply complete tasks as you play the game. Instead of having to complete the same mission with added difficulty, now you'll just be unlocking new missions as you complete the ones already available to you. The eighth week of Fortnite Chapter 2 isn't live until Thursday morning, but that didn't stop the missions for the week leaking a bit early.
Twitter user iFireMonkey — who is well-known for datamining various Fortnite secrets — uncovered the following list.
Week 6 "Dive!" challenge set pic.twitter.com/f4OrqDCnE0— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel 🎄 (@iFireMonkey) November 20, 2019
This week features some particularly easy challenges that will mostly just have you either healing yourself of doing damage at certain areas, so don't worry too much about completing them. It also features the final letter hidden in a loading screen, so you'll finally be able to spell out FORTNITE. You can check out the full list of challenges below, and remember, the challenges won't be live until 9:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Nov. 28.
- Deal damage to descending supply drops (0/200).
- Eliminations at Hydro 16 or Holly Hedges (0/3).
- Search a supply drop within 10 seconds of it landing (0/3).
- Complete the swimming trials at Lazy Lake and East of Hydro 16 (0/2).
- Eliminations without aiming down sights (0/3).
- Pull an item, pull an opponent, and catch a fish using a Harpoon gun (0/3).
- Deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds of using a glider (0/1).
- Search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (0/3).
- Harvest wood within 60 seconds of landing from the battle bus in a single match (0/300).
- Deal damage with 2 different weapons within 30 seconds (0/1).
- Search the hidden 'E' found in the Dive! loading screen (0/1).
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP!
- Related: How to find the hidden 'T' in Trick Shot Loading Screen
- How to find the Pipeman, Hayman, and the Timber Tent
The Dive! missions will drop Thursday at 9:30 AM EDT.
Daily Coronavirus updates: Google bans employees from using Zoom
COVID-19 has already infected over 1.3 million people globally and caused over 76,500 fatalities. Here are all the ways the coronavirus is affecting the world.
The highest-end OnePlus 8 Pro will reportedly cost over €1000 in Europe
The OnePlus 8 series is right around the corner, and thanks to leaked product pages from Europe, we finally have an idea of how much the new phones will cost. Spoiler alert, we're dealing with some steep price increases.
It's not just you, Snapchat is down right now
There are global reports of a Snapchat outage.
All these games support cross-by for Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift
Cross-buy allows you to purchase a game once and have it on both the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest. Not every game supports it, but there are dozens of excellent titles that do. Here's every single one of them.