The Android Developer Challenge 2 is in its first round of judging and it's up to us Android users to determine which apps make it to Round 2! Simply head to Android Market and download the Android Developer Challenge 2 Application to participate. The Android Developer Challenge 2 Judging Application will display applications for users to download and score according to a set criteria (originality, effective use of Android platform, etc).
The first round of judging will last 2 weeks and determine the Top 20 applications in the 10 categories. Remember, the first round is entirely determined by user votes. In the second round, user votes will account for 40% of the final score with the remaining 60% determined by industry experts.
The Android Developer Challenge 2 will most certainly deliver a slew of great applications for the Android platform and we can't wait to test them all out. Let us know which applications you think are simply amazing in the comments!
My top 3 I loved to play with Head to Head Racer game and Eclosion for the demonstration of how is excellent. My favorite is the online multiplayer android and browser based bomberman like game World of Bombs ( http://www.zeugame.com/wob2 ). Even if there was few people connected during ADC2 round 1, and some app crashes, even if it is not present for round 2, I think it has the potential after some bug fixes and improvements to become a must to have on android platform.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.