Audio-only stream below
We're back with exclusive looks at the HTC Merge and Samsung Continuum, and we brought head Android Central forum moderator Cory Streater along for the ride. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - HTC Merge and Samsung Continuum
- Hands-on with the HTC Merge
- HTC Merge Photo Gallery
- HTC Merge benchmarks
- Hands-on with the Samsung Continuum
- Some T-Mobile G2's shipping early, we've got one
- T-Mobile G2 won't have free tethering, but may have WiFi calling
- Motorola Cliq 2 'Begonia' specs trickle out
- Verizon leaks surface, revealing lots more Android and an LTE tablet
- Kyocera Zio dummy units appear at Radio Shack
- R2-D2 Droid 2 on sale today!
- Virgin Mobile Samsung Intercept spotted at Target
- Epic 4G hidden menus and more? [From the forums]
- Epic 4G -- Hidden DRM service may cause battery issues [From the Forums]
- FM Radio now available for Droid 2
- Sony Ericsson LiveView: For when your pocket is just too far away
- Samsung Galaxy Tab available in the UK on Nov. 1, going to all major carriers
- Dell's 7-inch Looking Glass tablet to launch within weeks
- Samsung promised to bring 10-inch Galaxy Tablet in first half of 2011
OS update news
- Why a Froyo factory reset really isn't (plus, a fix for upgrade issues)
- Sprint getting the Samsung Transform, another Galaxy S phone?
- Epic 4G OTA specifics [From the Forums]
- Epic 4G update on hold, Samsung says
- Fix in the works for Droid X messaging issues
- Samsung Vibrant update available on Kies, but T-Mobile says don't install it
- Introducing the Android Central App
- TaintDroid -- realtime privacy monitoring for your Android phone
- Foursquare app updates to version 2.0
- Beejive for Android now available
- Google Maps gets an update, adds weather to live wallpapers
- Google's Car Home app updated, now with customization!
- Fennec re-versioned to bring it in line with desktop Firefox
- Google aggregates its 'official' Android devices in a sleek re-design
- Google expands paid app support to a ton of new countries
- Microsoft sues Motorola over Android
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: