Audio-only stream below
Phil and Dieter talk the Droid 2.1 update, Nexus Ones galore and answer some of your questions.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news
- AT&T, Rogers get their own 3G-compatible Nexus One (finally!)
- Sprint getting a Nexus One, too
- Verizon updates (erm, fixes) Nexus One listing; no Sense for you!
- We get it -- the Nexus One didn't sell as many as the Droid or iPhone ...
- Sprint to unveil WiMAX-enabled HTC Supersonic next week at CTIA, says WSJ
- Motorola Cliq XT now available for $129, not $99 as first believed
- Hey, that's a silver HTC Desire!
- Google slowly taking over the world ... and now one TV at a time?
- Google Maps updated to Version 4.1, brings account switching, live wallpaper
- Android Market has 30,000 apps, sort of
- Canadians can finally buy pay apps in the Android Market
- Google Gesture Search now available for Android 1.6
- ZumoDrive now available on Android
The Apple-HTC lawsuit
Thanks to Steve for the great intro, and Sandra for the e-mail!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: