Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Dieter talk the Droid 2.1 update, Nexus Ones galore and answer some of your questions.
Top o' the news
- AT&T, Rogers get their own 3G-compatible Nexus One (finally!)
- Sprint getting a Nexus One, too
- Verizon updates (erm, fixes) Nexus One listing; no Sense for you!
- We get it -- the Nexus One didn't sell as many as the Droid or iPhone ...
- Sprint to unveil WiMAX-enabled HTC Supersonic next week at CTIA, says WSJ
- Motorola Cliq XT now available for $129, not $99 as first believed
- Hey, that's a silver HTC Desire!
- Google slowly taking over the world ... and now one TV at a time?
- Google Maps updated to Version 4.1, brings account switching, live wallpaper
- Android Market has 30,000 apps, sort of
- Canadians can finally buy pay apps in the Android Market
- Google Gesture Search now available for Android 1.6
- ZumoDrive now available on Android
The Apple-HTC lawsuit
Thanks to Steve for the great intro, and Sandra for the e-mail!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: