Audio-only stream below
Phil's back from the Motorola Droid X event in New York, with the phone in hand! Plus, a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails. And vuvuzelas!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Motorola Droid X announced!
- Motorola Droid X on Verizon is official: July 15th, $199 after rebate
- Motorola Droid X initial hands-on
- Motorola Droid X accessories hands-on
- Motorola Droid X hands-on video
- Droid X specs battle royale
- Motorola Droid X already gets an update
- Froyo (Android 2.2) and Adobe Flash coming to Droid X 'later this summer'
- Droid set for Android 2.2 in July, and Droid X to follow?
- AT&T HTC Aria Review
- Samsung Galaxy S will be T-Mobile Vibrant
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro specs begin to emerge
- Hands on (and unplugged) with the Logitech Revue Google TV box
- Droid Eris MIA on Verizon's website
- Wireless N support unlocked on the HTC Evo (unofficialy, of course)
- U.S. Cellular getting Samsung Acclaim on July 9
- Google remotely wipes app from a few phones, explains why
- Nexus One, Legos, Adobe AIR and slot-car racing
- Android hackers bust through the HTC Evo's 30 frames-per-second cap
- Swype expects to be on 50 devices by 2011 -- but this is not one of them
- Samsung Galaxy S live wallpapers hacked onto other phones
- Adobe releases Flash 10.1 to partners as content providers line up
- SlingPlayer out of beta, available for $30
- Google Maps adds ratings, public transit schedules, Latitude improvements
- Google Voice opens up for all (in the U.S., anyway), no invitation required
Android OS updates
- Froyo code now available for developers
- Another Evo 4G update said to be coming June 28
- Another Froyo OTA update beginning to roll out to Nexus One users
- Cliq and Backflip owners, Motorola has not forgotten you
- The Samsung Behold II is getting updated
- HTC Aria rooted -- carrier lockdown be damned
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 gets rooted
- Samsung Galaxy S rooted, but it ain't easy
- Nexus One rooted -- with a new twist
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: