Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil's back from the Motorola Droid X event in New York, with the phone in hand! Plus, a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails. And vuvuzelas!
Motorola Droid X announced!
- Motorola Droid X on Verizon is official: July 15th, $199 after rebate
- Motorola Droid X initial hands-on
- Motorola Droid X accessories hands-on
- Motorola Droid X hands-on video
- Droid X specs battle royale
- Motorola Droid X already gets an update
- Froyo (Android 2.2) and Adobe Flash coming to Droid X 'later this summer'
- Droid set for Android 2.2 in July, and Droid X to follow?
- AT&T HTC Aria Review
- Samsung Galaxy S will be T-Mobile Vibrant
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro specs begin to emerge
- Hands on (and unplugged) with the Logitech Revue Google TV box
- Droid Eris MIA on Verizon's website
- Wireless N support unlocked on the HTC Evo (unofficialy, of course)
- U.S. Cellular getting Samsung Acclaim on July 9
- Google remotely wipes app from a few phones, explains why
- Nexus One, Legos, Adobe AIR and slot-car racing
- Android hackers bust through the HTC Evo's 30 frames-per-second cap
- Swype expects to be on 50 devices by 2011 -- but this is not one of them
- Samsung Galaxy S live wallpapers hacked onto other phones
- Adobe releases Flash 10.1 to partners as content providers line up
- SlingPlayer out of beta, available for $30
- Google Maps adds ratings, public transit schedules, Latitude improvements
- Google Voice opens up for all (in the U.S., anyway), no invitation required
Android OS updates
- Froyo code now available for developers
- Another Evo 4G update said to be coming June 28
- Another Froyo OTA update beginning to roll out to Nexus One users
- Cliq and Backflip owners, Motorola has not forgotten you
- The Samsung Behold II is getting updated
- HTC Aria rooted -- carrier lockdown be damned
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 gets rooted
- Samsung Galaxy S rooted, but it ain't easy
- Nexus One rooted -- with a new twist
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: