Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back from a couple weeks away, but there's more Android news to talk about than ever before!
Thing 1 - 7 minutes of iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. the iPhone 5
- HTC One X vs. the iPhone 5
- Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD vs. the iPhone 5
- If you've seen one, you've seen the next one
Thing 2 - Motorola busts out three new RAZRs
- Droid RAZR M announced for Verizon, shipping next week for $99
- Motorola and Verizon announce the Droid RAZR HD
- Motorola and Verizon announce the Droid RAZR Maxx HD
- Motorola promises $100 credit towards a new phone if yours doesn't get Jelly Bean
- Droid RAZR M review
- Motorola reminds us we're going to the edge next week
Thing 3 - Other stuff
- Amazon Kindle Event Debrief - Kindle Fire HD, new features and more!
- Prepaid: Not just for burner phones anymore
- First look at the LG Intuition
- Zuckerberg admits fault in Facebook's HTML5 focus, pledges native Android app
- Android hits 500 million installs
- Nexus 7 can shoot 720p video from its front-facing camera, but is it really useful?
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: