Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean is released, the Samsung Galaxy S3 can't get itself out of the news, plus more of your e-mails and voicemails.
Thing 1: Jelly Beans all over the damn place
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean released to Android Open Source Project
- Google shipping the Galaxy Nexus again
- Jelly Bean: Will your phone get an update?
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean begins rolling out to HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus
- How to manually flash today's Jelly Bean updates to your GSM Galaxy Nexus [updated with 4.0.4 files]
- Android 4.1.1 pushing to the Nexus 7 tablet, boosts performance, adds Google wallet
- Android 4.1.1 - an early look at a compiled build
- Verizon's Galaxy Nexus really is a Nexus after all
- Why we don't need another version of Android this year
Thing 2: Galaxy S3 all over the damn place
- Samsung to offer hacker-friendly 'developer edition' Galaxy S III on Verizon
- Sprint's Galaxy S III update removes local search abilities
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- The best Android phone you can buy, as of July 2012
- Motorola Atrix HD gets officially official on AT&T, for $99 on July 15
- Amazing Alex review - fun, but far from new
- White HTC EVO 4G LTE coming to Sprint on July 15
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch getting Ice Cream Sandwich starting today
- Garnet Red AT&T Galaxy S III preorders start July 15, in stores July 29
- Ouya aims to bring free Android games to the TV with $99 console
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: