Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got our bags packed, and we're headed to London, England, for Samsung's "Next Galaxy" event. Plus, even more on the HTC One line, Google Drive, and your e-mails and voicemails. Welcome back to the Greatest Android Podcast in the World!
Thing 1: The 'Next Galaxy' is nigh!
- Samsung announces the Exynos 4 Quad, coming to the 'next Galaxy'
- Dual-core Galaxy S3 to be offered in some territories with Snapdragon S4 and LTE
- Purported Samsung Galaxy S3 service manual and device render leak online
- Galaxy S3 spotted in Samsung Kies software
- Late-night poll: What will Samsung call its new flagship phone?
- Another 'Next Galaxy' dummy unit appears, throws Android style guide to the wind
- O2 confirms it'll stock 'next Galaxy', references to 'Galaxy S3' in official app keep us guessing
- Samsung Unpacked 2012 app now available from Google Play, offers usual slim pickings ahead of event
Thing 2: T-Mobile HTC One S now available, One X up next on AT&T
- AC forum member goes hands-on with the AT&T HTC One X
- AT&T HTC One X will have free Dropbox space, company spokeswoman affirms
- HTC One S review (T-Mobile US)
- HTC One S available today on T-Mobile
- Ask AC: The T-Mobile HTC One S uses Carrier IQ?
Thing 3: Google Drive is here
- Google Drive cloud storage service launches, 5GB free space for all
- Gmail free storage upped to 10GB, 25GB for paying Google Drive customers
- Google Docs is now Google Drive - we take it for a spin
- Late-night poll: Did you set up your Google Drive?
Thing 4: Best of the rest
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: