Audio-only stream below
It's time for that brutal honesty that only we can bring you. We explain why there probably aren't big giant gaping holes in Android, why benchmarks are for suckers (and we're going to quit doing them ... again), and where we stand on the state of Sprint, LTE and whether it should even bother with the Galaxy Nexus at this point. Plus more of your e-mails and voicemails. Do. Not. Miss. This. Podcast.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Hardware news
- Toshiba unveils 7.7-, 10.1- and 13.3-inch Excite tablets
- HTC One S review
- T-Mobile to hold HTC One S press event
- Is this the HTC Incredible 4G?
- LG Viper for Sprint hits April 22
- Galaxy Tab 2 release dates and pricing
Thing 2: Software news
Thing 3: Other news
- Facebook buys Instagram
- HTC no longer bundling Beats headphones
- Google+ sees a major design change
- Verizon implementing a $30 upgrade fee
- Larry Page on Android tablets
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: