Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's time for that brutal honesty that only we can bring you. We explain why there probably aren't big giant gaping holes in Android, why benchmarks are for suckers (and we're going to quit doing them ... again), and where we stand on the state of Sprint, LTE and whether it should even bother with the Galaxy Nexus at this point. Plus more of your e-mails and voicemails. Do. Not. Miss. This. Podcast.
Thing 1: Hardware news
- Toshiba unveils 7.7-, 10.1- and 13.3-inch Excite tablets
- HTC One S review
- T-Mobile to hold HTC One S press event
- Is this the HTC Incredible 4G?
- LG Viper for Sprint hits April 22
- Galaxy Tab 2 release dates and pricing
Thing 2: Software news
Thing 3: Other news
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: