Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
How much can we cram into one 60-minute podcast? How about some serious Android security scares — we'll tell you exactly how much you need to worry about this Stagefright thing. And how about our first look at the new OnePlus 2 — spoiler: You'll have to settle a little. And we've got our hands on the new Moto G, and we've taken a look at the Moto X Style (Pure Edition) — it's big!
Plus we answer a whole bunch of your questions live without a net! You don't want to miss this one, folks.
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: