Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got the new Huawei Ascend P7 in the house. Andrew's still giving the OnePlus One the what-for. And we're chomping at the bit to see new stuff from LG and, eventually, Motorola. Plus, we answer a bunch of your questions live!
Thing 1: New Nexus inbound
Thing 2: Google Play Services gives a peek at what's ahead
Thing 3: Huawei in Paris
- Huawei Ascend P7 hands-on
- Huawei shows off what the Ascend P7 looks like on the inside, talks design
- Huawei announces the Ascend P7
- Snapchat settles with the FTC over privacy concerns, will be monitored for 20 years
- Half-Life 2 coming to NVIDIA Shield
- Remain in the loop with Yahoo News Digest for Android
- LG unveils new QHD panel, gives a peek at G3 tech
- Pebble firmware updated with some good fixes for bad problems
- Moto E name shows up in Indian import database
- Motorola rumored to be mulling a Moto G Cinema version
- Navigating through the new Google Maps 8.0 interface
- This shocking new Android Central App update will blow your mind!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: