Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back for one of those rare daytime podcasts, which always seems to put us in a funny mood. On tap this week: A redesigned Nexus 4, a wee bit of HTC One and Galaxy S4, T-Mobile's new "UnCarrier plans," and a few e-mails from you fine folks out there. Join us! (Note: Audio only this week.)
Thing 1: Games and Apps
- The Conduit HD hauls first-person shooting from the Wii to Project SHIELD
- We're live from GDC in San Francisco!
- Thumbs-on with Moga Pro Android gaming controller
- Lightning Launcher: More customizations than you can shake a stick at
- Action Launcher gains 'Shutters' - swipe your way to widgets
- First Android-only 'Humble Mobile Bundle' now available
Thing 2: Wrapping up the HTC One
- HTC One camera tips: How to take better pictures
- How to watch TV with the HTC One
- How to set up your HTC One
- HTC to retire 'quietly brilliant' tagline as marketing strategy becomes bolder
- HTC gives update on HTC One delays, availability
Thing 3: Odds and Ends
- T-Mobile announces new Android 4G LTE devices
- T-Mobile LTE 'Simple Choice' no-contract rate plans are here
- Eric Schmidt: Chrome and Android to remain separate
- Hands-on with the Archos GamePad
- Samsung Galaxy S4 wallpapers, ringtones and 'S Voice' app leak
- Motorola support page indicates Droid Bionic to receive Jelly Bean in Q2 2013
- 'If I had Glass' winners selected by Google, invites due out in coming days
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: