Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Never mind that the Nexus 4 is finally back on sale, or that HTC's scheduled a bi-continental event for Feb. 29, or that, hell, we've go the Internet's only preview of the Carbon Twitter app. No, this week's big news is that we're finally podcasting via Google Hangout.
Thing 1: The Nexus 4 is back in stock
- Nexus 4 available on U.S. + Canadian Google Play stores
- This is the white Nexus 4
- Android 4.2.1 pushing for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus
- Nexus 4 charging orb listed online for $60, but it's out of stock
Thing 2: This week's awesome apps
Thing 3: Other stuff
- Android and BlackBerry 10: How they stack up
- Google+ app adds new notification tray, links when posting
- HTC hosting events in NYC and London on Feb. 19 - 'M7' on the way?
- HTC 'M7' parts caught on video
- What you need to know about cell phone unlocking
- RUUs, ROMs not the target of takedown, HTC says
- Windows Phone-using Gmailers get a reprieve
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: