The Google+ app has just received a pretty major update that brings bug fixes, some UI changes, and new features to Googles new social media venture. From the changelog in the Android Market:
- Customize the main stream view to show streams from individual circles
- Fixed some issues encountered by users with the Swype keyboard
- Set permissions for who can start a huddle with you (Anyone, Your Circles, Extended Circles)
- If someone you've never huddled with before invites you to a group huddle, you can now dismiss the invitation
- New UI allows adding multiple people or entire circles to a huddle
- Set photo as wallpaper
- Performance improvements and bug fixes throughout the app
This addresses the biggest gripes I've been hearing about the mobile app -- a way to add entire circles to a huddle, and a way to customize which circles are visible in your main stream. I'm sure the Google+ team is still hard at work and things will only get better. If you don't have your Google+ invitation yet, be sure to hit the forums and sing out -- invites seem to be wide open. Download links for the Market are after the break.
If you don't have an Android phone, you don't have a Google+ app.