Dead Trigger for Android has just been updated to version 1.5 with a whole lot of fresh content, including two new arenas (stadium of dead and deadly corridors), a new alien gun weapon, a laser turret and mini-morter, and a whole bunch of fresh tweaks. Here's the full changelog.
- 2 new Arenas: STADIUM OF DEAD & DEADLY CORRIDORS
- Reward for everyone who had purchased DEAD TRIGGER before the game became for free (ALIEN GUN, 25 GOLD, 10 CASINO CHIPS)
- New story missions
- New weapon: ALIEN GUN
- New items: LASER TURRET & MINI-MORTAR
- Improved gameplay of protect objects missions, players can repair damaged objects now
- New tutorial for beginners
- Improved MINIGUN and COLT-M4
- Increased reward in the Arenas (Players can also win CASINO CHIPS)
- More chance to win at the Casino (including items)
- Auto-aim works better when more enemies nearby
- Better ammo drops for everyone who use more than one weapon
This a beefy update to an already gorgeous game. Shortly after launch, this zombie shooter went free-to-play, making their in-game currency buyable through in-app purchases, as well as adding a premium currency. it's a formula that has worked for a lot of developers, and with a game as polished as this getting such regular updates, I'm sure it'll do well for a long time to come.
How much time have you guys pored into Dead Trigger? What's your favorite weapon?