New weapons are on the way to Dead Trigger, the zombie gore-fest launched by Mad Finger Games a few weeks ago. The teaser trailer for update 1.1.0 includes a chainsaw, some kind of lawn/face mower, a lever-action shotgun, and a WWI-era machine gun. Best of all, there are going to be zombies wearing body armor - you can expect that they'll be tough to kill the second go-around. There are a few other nice little gems nestled in the feature list.
- experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
- enjoy the new funny and handy gadget -- the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and... Headshot!
- meet new zombie creatures -- mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
- explore new fantastic environments -- underground car park or secret research base institute
- try out new gadgets or get more money - reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
- visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
- and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
- This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
I'm pretty excited about new Dead Trigger content since a lot of the time Mad Finger's titles feel more like tech demos than games. Dead Trigger in particular is a little pushy with the in-app purchases, but on the whole, it's just some great, solid zombie-killing. Besides, it's hard to go wrong for a buck. How much time have you pumped into the game? Which of the new Dead Trigger weapons are you itching to try out?
Download: Dead Trigger ($0.99)