Gameloft has released Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War for Android. The World War II-themed third person shooter was first announced in June 2013, and its release date was finally announced just a couple of weeks ago.
Here's a quick look at the features of the game, which is based on the Gearbox Software-created console and PC game franchise:
EXPERIENCE UNIQUE SQUAD-BASED COMBAT
- Use your brothers to gain a tactical advantage!
- Employ their diverse abilities: Air Strike, Molotov, Rocket Blast, Mortar Fire and many more.
- Unlock new allies. Upgrade them into seasoned soldiers: damage output, ability cooldown, HP pool, AoE ability damage and more!
DIVE INTO EXHILARATING ACTION GAMEPLAY
- Smooth cover-based 3rd-person action with free movement.
- Various types of missions such as Assault, Sniper, Siege and Stealth.
- Impressive killcam zooms.
PICK YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON
- Unlock new weapons and turn them into the ultimate arsenal with fire rate, recoil, reload speed or clip-size upgrades!
- Discover the game-changing power of experimental weapons!
- Wreak havoc with their cool abilities: Triple or Infinite Bullets, Electric Discharges and more!
ENJOY EYE-CATCHING VISUAL EFFECTS
- Stunning indoor and outdoor settings.
- Weather and time-of-day variations.
- Console-like graphics for a AAA gaming experience.
WIN AWESOME REWARDS IN SPECIAL EVENTS
- Ladder challenge: missions gradually increase in difficulty for better prizes.
- Limited-time events with exclusive drops.
While the game is free to download and play, be aware that it also contains in-game purchases. You can check it out on the Google Play Store now.