Ben Thompson of stratēchery joins Rene to talk about Microsoft in a post-Ballmer mobile market, the IBM analogy, whether they need to be more like Apple, and why Google and Samsung were so damn smart. Also: Nokia sale!
Note: This was originally supposed to be next week's episode of Vector, but due to Microsoft buying Nokia, we decided to fast-track. (It's especially interesting given Thompson, until recently, worked at Microsoft on the Windows 8 apps team, and previously interned at Apple on the Apple University project.)
- If Steve Ballmer ran Apple
- If Apple is disrupted, will we blame Tim Cook?
- BlackBerry and Nokia's fundamental failing
- C is for Changing my Mind
- Why iPhone 4C didn't make sense but iPhone 5C just might
- Microsoft buy Nokia
- The deal that makes no sense
- High Density 3: Staying hungry with Ben Thompson
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android