One of Fortnite's Season 8, Week 8 challenges will have players running out and trying to call some friends using two giant telephones. Both the Durr Burger and Pizza Pit telephones are hidden on the map. The goal is to go out to find them and dial the numbers printed on them. This isn't one of the most difficult searching challenges, but it can be rough if you're unaware of where to go. Thankfully, we've found the phones so you don't have to.
How to find both giant telephones in Fortnite
- Jump into any mode of Fortnite's Battle Royale. I'd suggest Solo, as it's the best for challenges like these.
- Once the game begins, head to one of the following two locations to find the phones:
- The Durr Burger phone is North of Lucky Landing, on one of the mountains.
- The Pizza Pit phone is just East of The Block, near the edge of the map.
- For the Durr Burger phone, go up to it and dial 555-0152.
- For the Pizza Pit phone, dial 555-0198 to complete the challenge.
After dialing both numbers, you'll be done with the challenge! Step away from the phones and continue playing, or go out and finish some of the challenges you might have missed from this season.
Take your gaming to the next level
PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset ($75 at Amazon)
Sound is one of the most important parts of a game, and in a game like Fortnite, being able to hear where your opponents are at all times could be the difference between life and death.
KontrolFreek FPS Performance Freek Vortex Thumbsticks ($17 at Amazon)
Stay on top of your game with thumbsticks that not only give a better grip, but also feature interchangeable height levels so you can customize it however you want.
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4 ($88 at Amazon)
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.