Season 9 of Fortnite is officially upon us, which means brand new outfits, new locations on the map, and brand new challenges to boot. It's the fourth week of Season 9 now, and more challenges have dropped for players to complete in order to get their Battle Pass up ranks up.
This week, the challenges you'll be doing are all pretty standard, and none of them are tough at all. Aside from having to visit various locations in a single match multiple times, you won't be doing anything too difficult. In fact, this might be the easiest week of challenges we've seen so far in Season 9, so you should be able to get out there and finish them all relatively quickly.
As always, there are three challenges that free-to-play players can complete, and four additional challenges for those who have the Battle Pass to attempt. You can check out the full list of changes to the Battle Royale portion of Fortnite below, and jump into a game now to check out the changes:
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (0/7)
- Search ammo boxes in different named locations (0/7)
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (0/200)
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match
- Search a chest, use a vending machine and a campfire in a single match
- Eliminations from 5m or less (0/3)
Since this week is so easy in terms of challenges, you won't need many tips on how to complete them. If you're stuck on some of the older challenges, however, feel free to check out our guides for past challenges:
- Where to find the Sky Platforms
- How to use Flying Disc toy
- How to find hidden Battle Star in Week 3's Loading Screen
Take your gaming to the next level
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4 ($88 at Amazon)
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
Konky PlayStation 4 Charging Dock Stand ($10 at Amazon)
Having your controller die on you in the middle of a gaming session is rough, so make sure you never have that happen again, and keep them charging at all times.
Astro Gaming C40 TR Controller ($200 at Amazon)
A brand new entrant into the controller game, Astro aims to deliver a better way to play games with rear buttons, map-ability across the controller, and interchangeable analog sticks and d-pads.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.