Season 9 of Fortnite is officially upon us, which means brand new outfits, new locations on the map, and brand new challenges to boot. It's the fourth week of Season 9 now, and more challenges have dropped for players to complete in order to get their Battle Pass up ranks up.
This week, the challenges you'll be doing are all pretty standard, and none of them are tough at all. Aside from the three staged challenge that has players doing a lap across a race track, you'll be doing the usual checking chests, taking down opponents, and looking for legendary loot throughout your adventures as well. As always, there are three challenges that free-to-play players can complete, and four additional challenges for those who have the Battle Pass to attempt.
You can check out the full list of changes to the Battle Royale portion of Fortnite below, and jump into a game now to check out the changes:
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 2 of 5: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 3 of 5: Land at Shifty Shafts
- Stage 4 of 5: Land at Frosty Flights
- Stage 5 of 5: Land at Haunted Hills
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1 of 3: Search chests at a Hot Spot
- Stage 2 of 3: Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot
- Stage 3 of 3: Eliminations at a Hot Spot
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (0/200)
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches (0/3)
- Use different vehicles in a single match (0/2)
- Eliminate opponents in The Block of Fatal Fields (0/3)
As always, we'll have guides for some of the challenges available, so if you're stuck on any of the particularly difficult ones, feel free to check them out and get your challenges done quicker. If you're still stuck on some of the challenges for last week, check out below for some guides:
- Where to find the Sky Platforms
- How to use Flying Disc toy
- How to find hidden Battle Star in Week 3's Loading Screen
Take your gaming to the next level
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4 ($88 at Amazon)
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
Konky PlayStation 4 Charging Dock Stand ($10 at Amazon)
Having your controller die on you in the middle of a gaming session is rough, so make sure you never have that happen again, and keep them charging at all times.
Astro Gaming C40 TR Controller ($200 at Amazon)
A brand new entrant into the controller game, Astro aims to deliver a better way to play games with rear buttons, map-ability across the controller, and interchangeable analog sticks and d-pads.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.