Check out Fifth Week of Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 2 Challenges
Fortnite Chapter 2- Season 2 is officially here, and players are already diving in to try and unlock its many Battle Pass rewards. Just like when Fortnite Chapter 2 launched, weekly challenges have been overhauled for Chapter 2 - Season 2, with every challenge for the week being unlocked from the start.
Epic has also tweaked the way to view challenges, allowing players to see in what general area of the map they can be completed. At the end of the day, though, they're still a set of tasks to complete to help you power through the Battle Pass. As is the case every week, the challenges for the fifth week of Chapter 2 - Season 2 have leaked, giving us a good idea of what we'll have to do in order to gain more XP.
Twitter user iFireMonkey — who is well-known for datamining various Fortnite secrets — uncovered the following list.
Forgot to leak these, whoops.
Week 5 Challenges: pic.twitter.com/pxxH23qOFJForgot to leak these, whoops.
Week 5 Challenges: pic.twitter.com/pxxH23qOFJ— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) March 17, 2020March 17, 2020
This week presents another pretty easy path to some XP, as most of the challenges simply involve trekking around the map and taking down enemies. You can check out the full list of challenges below, and remember, the challenges won't be live until 9:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, March 19.
Season 2 - Week 5 Challenges
- Search Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/7)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match (0/1)
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters (0/100)
- Deal damage to players using Miniguns (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, and Flopper Pond (0/1)
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP!
- Related: Where to find Safe Houses For Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 2 Challenges
- Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 2 Trailer includes Agents, Chaos, and Deadpool
The Chapter 2 - Week 5 missions will drop Thursday at 9:30 AM EDT.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Anthony Nash has been writing about games and the gaming industry for nearly a decade. When he’s not writing about games, he’s usually playing them. You can find him on Twitter talking about games or sports at @_anthonynash.