OK, boys and girls. You've marveled over the 24-carat gold-plated HTC One — now it's time for you to win one of your own. Yes, we're teaming up with Goldgenie to bring this one-of-a-kind Android smartphone (valued at $2,403/£1895) to one lucky Android Central reader. Here's what Goldgenie founder and CEO Laban Roomes had to say when his company announced the gold phone last week:
"We are delighted to welcome HTC's flagship phone the HTC One to the Goldgenie family. It is an extremely powerful phone with a beautiful interface & is a guaranteed jaw dropper when people see it embellished in Gold."
And now, we're delighted to announce we're working together to give one away. Read on for the full details, and click here to learn more about the 24-carat gold-plated HTC One and Goldgenie's HTC One customization service.
Update July 8:
We've closed the comments and will pick a winner shortly. We've got your winner right here, let's all wish him the best!
Now, the fine print:
- To enter to win this 32-gigabyte, 24-carat gold-plated HTC One, you need to do two things: The first is to follow @goldgenie on Twitter. Maybe tell 'em we say hi, too.
- Second: Leave a comment on this post. It's that easy.
- This one's open to everyone. Have at it!
- And finally, we'll close down comments at noon EDT on Monday, July 8, 2013, so everyone's got plenty of time to enter.
- A winner will be picked at random.
Good luck, and thanks to Goldgenie for making one Android Central reader very, very happy.
- Filed under: