Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Mickey and Phil recap the announcement of the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, whether it renders the Nexus One obsolete, what it means for the Sprint Evo 4G and everything else Android. Listen in!
Top o' the news
- HTC, Verizon officially announce Droid Incredible, available April 29 for $199
- Hey, Verizon fans: Do you still care about the Nexus One?
- Verizon Droid Eris hits end of life in May
- Rogers officially launches the Xperia X10
- Xperia X10 Mini & X10 Mini Pro hitting Rogers this summer ?
- Game Gripper brings Emu-goodness to the Droid
- HTC Desire appears on U.S. Cellular rebate form
- myTouch Slide seen with Android 2.1, Sense
- myTouch Slide coming in 3 colors
- Samsung Galaxy S passes the FCC
- Mysterious MotoBlur device comes from the wood ward?
- Maybe that square Moto Android phone is real after all (and called the Twist)
- Google reportedly working on its own Android-based tablet
- Motorola Devour review
- Review: Nexus One car dock
- Android 2.1 now on more than a quarter of Android phones
- Where Motorola stands on Android 2.1 updates
- Official test release candidate for the Sprint Hero 2.1 leaked
- T-Mobile Motorola Cliq software update now official (but still isn't Android 2.1)
- Android getting 'official' Twitter app, too
- About the recent Nexus One update rumor ...
- Android 2.1 now blamed for some of Nexus One (and now Droid) screen 'issues'
- Google updates gmail Web app
- Google buys U.K. visual search startup Plink, could help improve Goggles
- Adobe CEO says Flash coming in second half of the year
- New features in Firefox mobile (but a working Android version's a ways away)
- Google announces Q1 2010 earnings
- Android Market now has 38,000 'apps'
- Nexus One 'is a profitable business,' Google says
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: