Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's a special post-Thanksgiving podcast, with more on the wait for Gingerbread. With special guest Craig Johnston. Join us!
- More Nexus S Gingerbread pics and specs leak
- Hey, look, it's the Nexus S again
- Gingerbread reportedly spotted in the wilds of Belgium
- Droid 2 Global officially acknowledged by Verizon on Facebook
- HTC drops WiMax and CDMA enabled device off at the FCC --EVO Shift 4G?
- HTC Merge user-agent string appears, confirms our hands-on info
- Is this the Motorola Olympus?
- Samsung Stealth V (SCH-i510) gains DLNA certification - now what is it?
- PlayStation Phone coming Dec. 9?
- Acer to bring a 4.8-inch Android phone in Q2 2011
- MetroPCS launches LG Optimus M as its first Android phone
- Android apps to gain content ratings, as listed by the developers
- AppBrain v5 now available for download
- Rovio confirms Christmas edition of Angry Birds is on the way
- Team Viewer BETA now available for Android devices
- Another browser exploit that we're not worried about is uncovered
- Frogger among 8 new OpenFeint-enabled games on Android
- Skyfire 3.0 released -- social networking browser for Android
- Hands on with Skyfire 3.0 for Android
- Samsung: More than 600,000 Galaxy Tabs sold worldwide in first month
- Review: The Viewsonic 10-inch gTablet
- Acer announces 7- and 10-inch Android tablets in Q2 2011
- Best Buy: WiFi-only Galaxy Tab delayed
- Sneak peek at an upcoming Samsung Fascinate update
- Sprint HTC Hero to receive maintenance update starting today
- Sprint Hero OTA rolling out, may have issues
- Sony Ericsson explains why U.S. X10 hasn't been udpated yet
- European Motorola Defy to get upgrade to Android 2.2 in Q2 2011
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: