Audio-only stream below
Phil, Mickey and Jerry are back to talk up the Droid X, the Galaxy S, what's wrong with the Android Market, plus more of your voicemails and e-mails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Droid X root achieved
- Motorola speaks: The Droid X will not self-destruct in 5 seconds (or if hacked)
- Droid X software update arrives; also, some reports of screen problems
- Motorola: Droid X screen issues fixed, didn't affect many phones
- Don't void your Droid X warranty: The 'Pull' tag is for the battery
- Droid X owners using 5 times more data than other phones, Verizon says
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant hands-on
- Multimedia test: Super AMOLED vs. AMOLED vs. LCD
- Droid 2 launch now rumored for Aug. 12
- Droid 2 pics and news leaked, August release seems imminent
- Motorola i1 officially coming to Sprint on July 25 for $150
- Sprint Epic 4G passes the FCC
- Canada's Rogers to offer Samsung Galaxy S come September
- Dell Streak imminent, pre-sale window coming
- Quick fix for GPS issues on your new Samsung Galaxy S series phone
- Blurrycam pics emerge of a Motorola portrait slider on Verizon
- Dummy T-Mobile Charm shows its square face
Android OS updates
- Android 2.1 and up now on 58 percent of devices
- Motorola Cliq 2.1 leak -- yes, Blur and Eclair now play together
- Verizon all but confirms Droid Incredible's getting Froyo soon
- CyanogenMod 6 nightly build for HTC Evo available for download
- Cellular South Hero gets Android 2.1
- Vodafone Nexus One getting its official Froyo update over the next week
- T-Mobile pulls Samsung Behold 2 update, no ETA on it's return
- Droid Eris MR4 OTA rolling out -- manual install link available, too
- Sideload Android apps all you want with the Sideload Wonder Machine
- LauncherPro+ announced at introductory fee along with great enhancements
- Goby makes its way to Android
- Google Voice updates for faster dialing with 'direct access numbers'
- Fanfeedr now available to feed your sports fever
- Trip Advisor launches free Android application
- Barnes & Noble's Nook app lands on Android
- Groupon now has a free Android app
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: