Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Mickey and Jerry are back to talk up the Droid X, the Galaxy S, what's wrong with the Android Market, plus more of your voicemails and e-mails. Listen in!
- Droid X root achieved
- Motorola speaks: The Droid X will not self-destruct in 5 seconds (or if hacked)
- Droid X software update arrives; also, some reports of screen problems
- Motorola: Droid X screen issues fixed, didn't affect many phones
- Don't void your Droid X warranty: The 'Pull' tag is for the battery
- Droid X owners using 5 times more data than other phones, Verizon says
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant hands-on
- Multimedia test: Super AMOLED vs. AMOLED vs. LCD
- Droid 2 launch now rumored for Aug. 12
- Droid 2 pics and news leaked, August release seems imminent
- Motorola i1 officially coming to Sprint on July 25 for $150
- Sprint Epic 4G passes the FCC
- Canada's Rogers to offer Samsung Galaxy S come September
- Dell Streak imminent, pre-sale window coming
- Quick fix for GPS issues on your new Samsung Galaxy S series phone
- Blurrycam pics emerge of a Motorola portrait slider on Verizon
- Dummy T-Mobile Charm shows its square face
Android OS updates
- Android 2.1 and up now on 58 percent of devices
- Motorola Cliq 2.1 leak -- yes, Blur and Eclair now play together
- Verizon all but confirms Droid Incredible's getting Froyo soon
- CyanogenMod 6 nightly build for HTC Evo available for download
- Cellular South Hero gets Android 2.1
- Vodafone Nexus One getting its official Froyo update over the next week
- T-Mobile pulls Samsung Behold 2 update, no ETA on it's return
- Droid Eris MR4 OTA rolling out -- manual install link available, too
- Sideload Android apps all you want with the Sideload Wonder Machine
- LauncherPro+ announced at introductory fee along with great enhancements
- Goby makes its way to Android
- Google Voice updates for faster dialing with 'direct access numbers'
- Fanfeedr now available to feed your sports fever
- Trip Advisor launches free Android application
- Barnes & Noble's Nook app lands on Android
- Groupon now has a free Android app
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: