Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got more new hardware than you can shake a stick at. In fact, we shook a stick at it, and out popped more new hardware. Join us as we talk the U.S. Galaxy S II phones, what's coming out of IFA, the latest Nexus rumors, and that creepy Droid Bionic bust we got in the mail.
Thing 1: U.S. Galaxy S II event
- Which Samsung Galaxy S II is right for you?
- Hands-on with the Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (updated with video)
- Hands-on with AT&T's Galaxy S II (updated with video)
- Eyes on the T-Mobile Galaxy S II (updated with eyes-on video)
Thing 2: New stuff out of IFA
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Note - a new 5.3-inch, dual-core phone with a SuperAMOLED HD display
- Samsung Galaxy Note official videos
- Samsung announces Galaxy Tab 7.7 with Android 3.2 and a Super AMOLED Plus display
- Toshiba unveils AT200 “Excite” tablet, only 7.7mm thick
- Lenovo announces the $199 Gingerbread powered IdeaPad A1 tablet
Thing 3: The Droid Bionic saga
- Uncrating the Droid Bionic Droid Does code
- Motorola Droid Bionic hitting the shelves at Costco Sept. 8
- A sneak peak at the Droid Bionic training docs, plus more confirmation of a Sept. 8 launch
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: