Audio-only stream below
We've got more new hardware than you can shake a stick at. In fact, we shook a stick at it, and out popped more new hardware. Join us as we talk the U.S. Galaxy S II phones, what's coming out of IFA, the latest Nexus rumors, and that creepy Droid Bionic bust we got in the mail.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: U.S. Galaxy S II event
- Which Samsung Galaxy S II is right for you?
- Hands-on with the Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (updated with video)
- Hands-on with AT&T's Galaxy S II (updated with video)
- Eyes on the T-Mobile Galaxy S II (updated with eyes-on video)
Thing 2: New stuff out of IFA
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Note - a new 5.3-inch, dual-core phone with a SuperAMOLED HD display
- Samsung Galaxy Note official videos
- Samsung announces Galaxy Tab 7.7 with Android 3.2 and a Super AMOLED Plus display
- Toshiba unveils AT200 “Excite” tablet, only 7.7mm thick
- Lenovo announces the $199 Gingerbread powered IdeaPad A1 tablet
Thing 3: The Droid Bionic saga
- Uncrating the Droid Bionic Droid Does code
- Motorola Droid Bionic hitting the shelves at Costco Sept. 8
- A sneak peak at the Droid Bionic training docs, plus more confirmation of a Sept. 8 launch
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: