Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Welcome to the first official AndroidCentral Podcast, featuring our own Phil Nickinson and Mickey Papillon of The Cell Phone Junkie. Join us!
Top o' the news
- Motorola Cliq XT (aka the Zeppelin) spotted with T-Mobile branding
- Motorola Cliq XT priced at $129.99 on contract with T-Mobile ($329.99 outright)
- Nexus One reportedly coming to Verizon on March 23
- Review: The new HTC Sense interface on Android phones
- How to: Put custom ROMs on Nexus One
- HTC's new Sense user interface ported to the Motorola Droid
- Nexus One finally gets some color into its trackball
- How to: Play Quake III Arena on the Motorola Droid
- Android quick app: The HootSuite Twitter client
- Adobe Flash is not coming to all Android phones [duh]
- Adobe fights claims that Flash 10.1 is an Android battery assassin
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: