Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We step a little off the reservation for a few minutes this week, discussing the controversial "right to be forgotten" law that's got Google removing search results — and setting a dangerous precedent in the process. Plus, plenty more on Android Wear and the launch of the LG G3. Join us!
Thing 1: Even more on Android Wear
- Android Wear software review
- The LG G Watch review
- The Samsung Gear Live review
- How to change the strap on your Android Wear watch
- Tracking steps with Android Wear
- LG G Watch gets first Android Wear custom ROM
- Google pushes workaround to enable paid apps on Android Wear
- Hacking Android Wear: What you can do — and if you should do it at all
- This week's sidebar poll: Who is waiting for the Moto 360?
Thing 2: The LG G3, finally
- LG G3 now available from Sprint
- LG G3 launches on AT&T, Sprint begins taking pre-orders
- LG's smart keyboard for the G3 gets smarter with latest update
- Verizon finally announces availability for the LG G3
Thing 3: Chromecast and other Google apps updates
- Proper screen mirroring via Chromecast now working on stock Android devices, others with updated app
- How to mirror your Android screen with Chromecast
- Google Camera update brings Android Wear remote trigger
- Gmail update brings better Drive sharing
- Closed captioning support now available for Chromecast
- Google Play edition phone selection dwindles to three
Thing 4: Other odds and ends
- Acer refreshes C720 Chromebook with Intel Core i3, 32GB storage
- HTC adds themes to its Dot View Case
- TSA will check to see if your device turns on for international, U.S.-bound flights
- Searching for the right balance
This week's sponsor
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: