Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got the full crew here, back on the proper YouTube channel, and ready to break down the week that was — including the to-do over KitKat and SD cards, all the latest leakage on the new HTC One, plus more of your questions, answered live! Join us!
Thing 1: All the news that's fit to leak
- The new HTC One: What we're expecting
- New HTC One packaging, specs revealed as Verizon model apparently sold on eBay
- More new HTC One features and specs leak out
- Aussie leak explains HTC One's new 'Duo Camera,' outs Sense 6.0
- HTC M8 leakage continues with new photos and video
- T-Mobile will only sell 16GB Galaxy S5 in stores
- Purported specs for Google's smartwatch leak
- Leaked benchmark info suggests Galaxy S5 Zoom being prepped
- Amazon game controller appears in leaked images
Thing 2: Google updates all the things
- Google Play Store 4.6.16 now rolling out with new password options, batch app installing
- Sprint launches own-branded prepaid plans, offers 2.5GB high-speed data for $60
- Google updates the Chromecast app
- Google pushes minor updates to a handful of apps
- What is 'Dogfooding'?
- Google slashes prices for Google Drive storage; 100GB now $1.99 a month
- Cheap Cloud Storage — which one saves you the most?
Thing 3: Other stuff
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: