Audio-only stream below
So many new toys to play with this week. Phil got a Pebble smartwatch. And the Droid Ultra. And the Moto X. Alex and Andrew each have a Huawei P6. And Jerry ... well, you'll just have to listen.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: More Moto X
- Customize your Moto X: A Moto Maker preview
- Motorola has a snazzy desktop dock for the Moto X, too
- Moto X car dock goes on sale for $40 direct from Motorola
- Moto X hits AT&T on Aug 23
- Moto X 'Skip' unlocking accessory now available for $20
Thing 2: More LG G2
- Verizon LG G2 comes with wireless charging in addition to logos
- LG G2 coming to most Canadian carriers
- LG G2 up for pre-order at Negri
- LG G2 up for pre-order in the UK, release due late Sept
Thing 3: Big IFA devices leak
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs leak
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch coming Sept 4, says WSJ
- Crazy Sony lens camera leaked pics
- Yet another Sony Honami leak
- LG's making another Optimus Vu
- HTC One Max leaked render
Other things that might've happened:
- North Korea unveils Android phone
- Verizon's HTC One coming Aug 22 with Android 4.2.2
- Dots launches for Android
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: