Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back, and we've got the Google Play edition HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4 in our hot little hands! Plus, Android 4.3 leaks, NVIDIA Shield is delayed -- and we're doing it all over Google Hangouts!
Thing 1: Google Play experience devices
- First look: Google Play edition HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4
- New stock camera app debuts in Google Play edition GS4 and HTC One
- Google Play edition HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4 now on sale!
- Android 4.3 leaks for 'Google Play edition' Galaxy S4
- Hands-on with leaked Android 4.3 ROM for the Google edition Galaxy S4
- What is Stock Android?
- This week's sidebar poll: Are you ordering a Google Play Edition phone?
Other things ...
- Google Play Movies gets a new look, drives another nail in Nexus Q's coffin
- Google reportedly working on Android-powered watch, game console and next-gen Nexus Q
- Facebook introduces Android app beta testing via Google Groups
- HTC unveils 'glamor red' HTC One
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra hands-on
- Sony's next-gen SmartWatch adds NFC
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: