Audio-only stream below
We're back after a couple of weird weeks away, on a new day and at a new time, but still with all the Android amazeballs you've come to expect. Welcome back to the Android Central Podcast!
Thing 1: The Galaxy S4
- Why does my 16GB Galaxy S4 only have 8.8GB of space?
- Quick Glance on the Samsung Galaxy S4
- How to change the Galaxy S4 lock screen message
- How to turn off those annoying Galaxy S4 sounds
- How to get to the developer settings on the Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 accessory roundup
Thing 2: LG Optimus G Pro
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: