Audio-only stream below
We're back after a couple of weird weeks away, on a new day and at a new time, but still with all the Android amazeballs you've come to expect. Welcome back to the Android Central Podcast!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: The Galaxy S4
- Why does my 16GB Galaxy S4 only have 8.8GB of space?
- Quick Glance on the Samsung Galaxy S4
- How to change the Galaxy S4 lock screen message
- How to turn off those annoying Galaxy S4 sounds
- How to get to the developer settings on the Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 accessory roundup
Thing 2: LG Optimus G Pro
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Mophie Juice Pack for the HTC One - the full review
- This week's sidebar poll: What's your Android keyboard of choice?
- Samsung announces the Galaxy Tab 3, 7-inches of mid-range tablet
- Fieldrunners 2: Tower defense just doesn't get any better
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: