Audio-only stream below
Phil and Alex are back from CES in Las Vegas and get grilled incessantly by by Jerry about Sony, NVIDIA and bodies buried in the desert. Plus, Carbon for Android may be back, and we get catch up on some excellent voicemails. Welcome to the Android Central Podcast!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: CES postmortum
- Keeping CES in perspective
- Every Android Central CES video in one convenient post
- NVIDIA News Roundup from CES
- Mitts on with the almighty Android oven
- Sony Xperia Z hands-on
Thing 2: Nexus news
- AT&T offering $100 credit for signing 2-year contract with HSPA+ Nexus 7
- Official Nexus 4 wireless charging orb appears at Norwegian retailer, Feb. release slated Nexus 7 docking station seemingly sold out at ASUS UK
- LG Mobile France director talks Nexus 4 supplies, Optimus G Euro launch
- LG Korea: No problems with Nexus 4 supply
- Why the Nexus 4 production rumors were bullshit
Thing 3: Other things
- Lode Runner Classic hits Android
- Carbon (the Android Twitter app) may yet live on
- Updates start to push for Samsung's Exynos exploit
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: