Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Alex are back from CES in Las Vegas and get grilled incessantly by by Jerry about Sony, NVIDIA and bodies buried in the desert. Plus, Carbon for Android may be back, and we get catch up on some excellent voicemails. Welcome to the Android Central Podcast!
Thing 1: CES postmortum
- Keeping CES in perspective
- Every Android Central CES video in one convenient post
- NVIDIA News Roundup from CES
- Mitts on with the almighty Android oven
- Sony Xperia Z hands-on
Thing 2: Nexus news
- AT&T offering $100 credit for signing 2-year contract with HSPA+ Nexus 7
- Official Nexus 4 wireless charging orb appears at Norwegian retailer, Feb. release slated Nexus 7 docking station seemingly sold out at ASUS UK
- LG Mobile France director talks Nexus 4 supplies, Optimus G Euro launch
- LG Korea: No problems with Nexus 4 supply
- Why the Nexus 4 production rumors were bullshit
Thing 3: Other things
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: