Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're just days away from the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10. Our reviews are in. Are we still buying? The answers might surprise you. Plus, we've got some of the best voicemails we've had in more than 100 episodes. Do. Not. Skip. This. Podcast.
Thing 1: Even more Nexus news
- LG Nexus 4 review
- The case for an on-contract T-Mobile Nexus 4
- The Nexus Phone family: Four generations of Android
- 'Adamantium, unobtanium, and the pelt of a liger'
- Ask AC: Does the Nexus 4 work with the Palm Touchstone charger?
- How-To unlock the Nexus 4 bootloader
- How to enable developer settings on Android 4.2
- Nexus 4 unboxing
- Android 4.2 brings new security features to scan sideloaded apps
- Inside Android 4.2: Notifications and quick settings
- Inside Android 4.2: The new clock app
- Google has no plans to sell the Nexus 4 in Taiwan
- Spanish retailer suspends plans to sell LG Nexus 4 on grounds of pricing
- Check out 24 of the best Photo Sphere shots so far
Thing 2: HTC's still around
- HTC One X+ review
- HTC Sense 4+ video walkthrough
- Verizon HTC Droid DNA press render leaks
- HTC and Verizon hooking up Nov. 13 in NYC
- Verizon sales staff start talking internally about HTC Droid DNA
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid DNA) makes appearance at FCC
- HTC October 2012 financials make for troubling reading
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: