Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
When you think of love, relationships and marriage, you think of the Android Central Podcast, right?
When you think of love, relationships and marriage, you think of the Android Central Podcast. No? Fine. But we do our best this week to solve a frustrated listener's issue. (And you can ask your own relationship questions at [email protected], of course!) Plus we take on SwiftKey's sale to Microsoft, the major Android Wear update, and answer more non-marital questions live on air!
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: