HTC's just announced the One X+, its new high-end smartphone running upgraded One X-based internals. If you're looking for full specs, we've got 'em after the break.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 2100mAh battery
- 64GB of internal storage in the UK, other markets may vary
- 4.7-inch laminated SuperLCD2 display at 720p (1280x720) resolution with Gorllla Glass 2
- Internal speaker with built-in amplifier
- 8.0MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens and HTC ImageSense
- 1.6MP front-facing camera with HTC ImageSense
- HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity in Europe, LTE connectivity in the U.S.
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 4+
- Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 135 grams with battery
More: HTC One X+ hands-on