The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- Why do audio stop working on my HTC One S?
- How can I upgrade from jb4.1 to 4.3 (HTC One S T-Mobile)?
- Can someone help me find a ruu for my HTC One S c2?
- How can I replace the power button of my HTC ONE S?
- HTC One S Jelly bean issue, not connecting to PC
- Htc one S audio problem
- I accidentally delited my system on my HTC One S, how do I get it back?
- Bricked HTC One S - TMobile - Help Required
- Upgraded to MaximuS and now my most of storage is gone
- HTC One S browsers keep crashing!
- See All Threads