So, you've finally met up with Hayner, Pense and Ollete and now you're off to see what else is new in Twilight Town! In your travels, you manage to meet up with Remy and find out where he is working. As a thank you for all of your hard work so far, he and Uncle Scrooge ask you to go and collect nine ingredients around Twilight Town. There is only one problem, where do you find these ingredients and how do you know what you're looking for?
How to find ingredients
Don't worry, we got you covered. Ingredients have a couple of identifiers :
- White take-out boxes, these usually contain meat.
- Fruit baskets, which as the name would imply, have various fruits in them.
- On the ground in fields you'll find herbs, apples, mushrooms etc.
- Crates with a cream sheet over them will have a variety of ingredients in them.
- Grass planters in cities will often have herbs in them.
Where to find ingredients in Twilight Town
There is an abundance of these in Twilight Town, so don't worry if you can't immediately find one of these on the list, as you'll easily find a substitute. A Pro-Tip is to always listen to Donald and Goofy if they say they see something that the little chef can use.
Here is a list of a few ingredients to get you started.
- At the Bistro, you'll see a fruit basket on the left-hand side near the door.
- You'll see that there is a raised platform outside of the Bistro where two kids are sitting, make it to there and you'll be rewarded with a take-out box.
- As you wander around you'll find a vacant shop, just beside it you'll find a basket of fruit on a bench next to a tree.
- At the Moogle Shop you'll find a fruit basket and a white take-out box hidden in the bushes along the curved path.
- Where the cinema is you'll find a white take-out at the back of the seating. You'll know the area if you see a couple of kids sitting on the edge eating some ice cream.
- Beside those kids you'll also find an air conditioning box where there will be another take-out box.
- On the roof where there are four people and two skylights, you'll find a take-out box on a bench.
- At the entry to the alleyway you should see another take-out box sitting on top of a power box.
Once again, it's important to reiterate that there is an abundance of these and you will find them all over, so don't worry if you miss a couple because there are more to be found!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.