This week, Daniel Bader, Andrew Martonik, and Russell Holly dig in with the OnePlus 5T and try to figure out why it seems like almost all smartphones are starting to look alike. They also talk about the importance of buying a phone for what it can do now — not what it might be capable of later.
Google is in the news once again with another trust and reputation-violating faux pas. This time, it's been secretly collecting users’ cell tower locations.
Finally, friends don’t let friends buy a cheap, crappy Android tablet this Holiday season. What are the best options, if any? Check out this week’s show!
Show Notes and Links:
- OnePlus 5T review
- From the Editor's Desk: How far can OnePlus go with community-driven software and hardware?
- OnePlus 5T: Should you pay extra for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage?
- OnePlus 5T is the company's fastest-selling phone
- Google has been secretly collecting Android users' cell tower locations, risking a hit to its reputation
- Please don't buy a crappy cheap tablet on Black Friday
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android