Microsoft has announced their intent to acquire Activision Blizzard. Our intrepid team analyze what it means for the industry, for gamers, and what's likely to change (or stay the same) as part of this massive deal.
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Microsoft is buying Activision Blizzard: What this means for Xbox and gamers in general | Windows Central
- Report: Bobby Kotick to step down once Activision Blizzard deal closes | Windows Central
- Microsoft will add 'as many Activision Blizzard games as we can' to Xbox Game Pass | Windows Central
- Phil Spencer named Microsoft Gaming CEO following Activision Blizzard deal | Windows Central
- Here's why Microsoft made a nearly $70 billion bet on gaming giant Activision Blizzard | Windows Central
- Xbox CEO Phil Spencer wants to revitalize past Activision games | Windows Central
- Sony expects Activision games to remain multiplatform following Microsoft deal | Windows Central
- What Microsoft acquiring Activision Blizzard means for Nintendo Switch owners | iMore
- Nintendo recap: More Pokémon leaks and what Microsoft's acquisition means for Switch | iMore
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.