What's all this then? We're not just giving away an HTC One. Oh, no. If we're going to give away one 2013's hottest smartphones, we're going to give away one of the most desired versions of it. So you, dear reader are not vying for a mere HTC One. You're going to get the chance to win your very own developer version of the HTC One. That's the one whose bootloader is beyond the reach of meddlesome carrier politics. That's the one with the full 64 gigabytes of storage.
You're probably dying to read ahead, looking for bullet points on how to enter. Fine. They're coming up next, right after this.
How to enter to win a 64GB HTC One developer version!
This is a whole lotta phone, so we're gonna make you work for it.
- Shoot a video of yourself with your current smartphone. Doesn't matter how old and crappy it is. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone. Or an old BlackBerry. We wanna see your face on the screen. Tell us why you deserve this HTC One developer edition.
- Upload your video to YouTube. (You can leave it unlisted if you want, and you can delete it after this contest is over.)
- THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Embed your video in this forum thread. Leave us a message along with it if you want, but all you need to do is click the little video button then paste in the link to your video. Easy as pie.
- Do you live on planet Earth? You may enter this contest. Open to everyone.
- We'll close the contest at 12:01 a.m. April 17. Plenty of time.
Get it? Got it? Good. Get to it!