Popular third-party Android keyboard Swiftkey X just got an update to Version 2.2, bringing with it new languages, new layouts and an update to its prediction engine -- the heart of the Swiftkey keyboard. Here's the skinny:
- Full language localisation for French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- Typing support for 35 languages including Arabic and Hebrew
- New multi-touch framework for faster typing
- Faster, more efficient Fluency engine reduces memory usage and improves prediction/correction
- DVORAK and COLEMAK layouts
- UX enhancements, including better settings menu, alternative character selection and sharing features
You can update your smartphone or tablet version in the Android Market now.