Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry, Chris and Mickey tackle the new twists in the saga of Android openness. Plus, more on the HTC ThunderBolt, Wifi-only tablets, and more of your e-mails and voicemails. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1 - Rubin speaks on the state of Openy
Thing 2 - Wifi-only tablets
- Wifi-only Galaxy Tab (7-inch) costs $349, available starting April 10
- Motorola XOOM WiFi-only version now available in Canada
- Barnes & Noble opens up development for Nook-specific applications
Somebody turned up Phil's mic before the podcast. That person is no longer with us. :p
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: