Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Look, we can't help it. We had to talk about the Samsung Galaxy S III. We mean, it is coming to four major U.S. carriers and one regional carrier. We just couldn't avoid it. Plus, CrackBerry Kevin stops by to talk about his visit to Android on his World Tour. Also, Google buys some stuff, and we handle some more of your e-mails and voicemails. Join us!
Thing 1: Galaxy S III headed to the U.S.
- Samsung Galaxy S III review
- Samsung Galaxy S III coming to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular starting this month
- Where to order the Samsung Galaxy S III in the United States
- Verizon Galaxy S III double officially confirmed for July 9 shipping
- Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S III to eventually support Global roaming
Thing 2: CrackBerry Kevin's World Tour
Thing 3: Google making moves
- Google Maps for Android getting offline access
- Google acquires Quickoffice, looks to bring tech to Google Apps suite
- TomTom for Android to launch 'fairly soon' according to company co-founder
Thing 4: Other odds and ends
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: